- Recommended use
- Package size Online Shop
What is META-CARE® Vitamin C?
Buffered vitamin C combined with the extract from Styrian elderberries
Vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin that is needed for numerous processes in the organism. The best-known function is as an immune vitamin. Vitamin C makes a valuable contribution to a functioning immune system, especially during and after intense physical activity.* It also helps to protect the cells from oxidative stress.
META-CARE® Vitamin C provides the vitamin in buffered form and thus a much higher bioavailability compared to vitamin C from ascorbic acid. It has an almost neutral pH value and is therefore not an acid burden in the stomach. The additionally contained citrus bioflavonoids can support the effect of vitamin C. The high-quality micronutrient preparation is rounded off with a clinically tested special extract from Styrian elderberries.
*The positive effect of vitamin C occurs when 200 mg of vitamin C is taken daily in addition to the recommended daily dose. One daily dose of META-CARE® Vitamin C completely covers this requirement.
When can META-CARE® Vitamin C be used?
- For the targeted supplement of vitamin C, especially when there is an increased need, such as in the cold phase, during competitive sports or environmental stresses.
- To support the immune system, especially during and after intense physical activity* (vitamin C).
- Valuable contribution to the protection of cells against oxidative stress (vitamin C)
- Contribution to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue (vitamin C)
Ideal for supporting the immune system, especially in the cold phase or during increased stress.* Suitable for people with sensitive stomachs.
*The positive effect of vitamin C occurs when 200 mg of vitamin C are taken daily in addition to the recommended daily dose. One daily dose of META-CARE® Vitamin C completely covers this requirement.
How is META-CARE® Vitamin C used?
Take 1 capsule twice daily with water, unchewed and after meals.
Elderberry extract; calcium ascorbate; citrus bioflavonoids; capsule shell: hydroxypropylmethylcellulose; magnesium ascorbate; sodium ascorbate; separating agents: magnesium salts from fatty acids, silicon dioxide.
Free from animal protein, gluten and lactose.
Suitable for diabetics and people allergic to milk. This product is also safe for use during pregnancy and while breastfeeding.
Contents per daily dose = 2 capsules
- Vitamin C (300 mg; from calcium ascorbate 160 mg; from magnesium ascorbate 80 mg; from sodium ascorbate 60 mg)
- Elderberry extract (214 mg; thereof anthocyanins 30 mg)
- Bioflavonoids (100 mg)
Available in our online shop